Meet Flock DC - the unifying identity between Nest DC, Roost DC, and Starling DC.
Managing partnerships, philanthropy, and mission-driven success, Flock serves as the values and leadership beacon for its various lifestyle and real estate management brands. Truly, a number of birds of one kind.
Our Flock will award $2,500 to an individual, group or organization with a project or program that does the District good. Change doesn’t need to be overcomplicated. We intend to keep it simple.
To apply, describe the project or program, the timeline and budget in one single page.
- Applications due August 15, 2019
- DC City Resident(s) with DC impact are eligible
- Program or project must wrap in 3 months
- We love non-profits but you need not be tied to one to apply
- One page description of : Project/program summary, Impact, Budget and Timeline
- Reviewed by Flock philanthropy committee
- We’ll announce the winner with press release, and you will too!
- Winner will report on progress/outcomes within 3 months so we can sing your praises through our social media channels
- Not ready? We expect a return flight on this program